A foldable platform lift that blends in with your home internal design
Our Roll On Compact stairlift is versatile and makes homes and public environments accessible for both indoor and outdoor use.
This stairlift is suited to any site environment, being available in right or left configurations and can be mounted on either wall or posts.
With all electrical components perfectly enclosed and with the possibility to be parked and folded taking as little as 240 mm of space from the wall, the Roll On Compact lift represents the best alternative for retrofitting and bringing an accessible solution to existing buildings.
Installation can be completed in one to two days.
Placement & available sizes
Designed for both indoor and outdoor placement, in temperatures of between 40 C to -25 C degrees.
The unit can be suspended either on the left or right size of the stairs, with straight through or side access.
Available in two platform sizes (w x d):
- 1000 x 800 mm
- 1250 x 800 mm
- 1000 x 800 mm
- Fast installation time, between one and two days.
- Placed on either the left or right side of the staircase.
- Easy to maintein and service.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor placement.
- Versatile installation, posts can be supplied when a wall is not in place.
- Overload and service indicators.
- Featuring an emergency stop button.
- Fold down option.
- Customising platform lift possible.
- Emergency lowering option by means of a battery in case of power failure
- With low operating costs and low power consumption
- A rated load of up to 300 kg
- Delivered in small packages to facilitate access to the building site
- Certified product that complies with European security and quality standards.
Roll On Compact Technical Overview
|Lift location||Indoors / Outdoors|
|Rated load||300 kg|
|Rated Speed (m/sec)||Max 0,15 (9 m/min)|
|Travel height (A in m)||Less than 13,4 m|
|Standard platform dimension (w x d)||800 x 1000 mm / 800 x 1250 mm|
|Side of the staircase||Left or right|
|Maximum number of stops||2|
|Driving system||Rack and pinion|
|Standard power supply||1 x 230 VAC or 3 x 400 VAC*, 10 A, 24V|
|Electrical Emergency lowering device||Optional|
|Motor power||0,75 KW|
|Calling buttons||Hold on buttons from landings, hold to run from platform|
|Control panel||Hold-to run,easy-to-use tactile & braille buttons, alarm button, emergency stop button and LED-light|
|In accordance with||EN 81-40 / MD 2006 / 42 /EC|
|Alarms||Overload and service|